After completing this course, learner will be able to:
- Understand technical fundamentals relating to a rim and service mounted vertical rod exit device.
- Identify the different components of a rim and surface mounted vertical rod exit device.
- Understand the differences between UL Panic Exit Devices and Fire Exit Hardware Devices.
- Know the proper installation techniques for a rim and surface mounted vertical rod exit device.
- Understand important servicing techniques for these types of exit devices that will yield cost savings along with trouble free operation for the entire door assembly.
Credit Hours: 1
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina (Locksmith), Texas