At the conclusion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling, transporting and transferring dry chemical agents.
- Describe the types of Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishing Systems and their application.
- Understand how dry chemical molecular composition interact with the combustion process.
- Be able to determine the type of dry chemical appropriate for a particular type of fire.
- Identify the types of dry chemicals used to extinguish fires and their properties.
Credit Hours: 3
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, NICET, Texas