After successfully completing this online security industry training course, you will:
- Gain an understanding of basic tools required for low-voltage systems
- Learn about specialty tools required for specialized applications
- Acquire knowledge of power tools for the low voltage installer.
- Learn how to use common testers available in the market
- Simplify installations using fishing wires and tools
- Gain an awareness of the different types of bits and accessories to aid the installer
- Understand connection points made in the field
- Learn conduit techniques for making the proper bend.
Credit Hours: 2
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Tennessee: (Qualified Agent), Texas